We conduct year-long studies for the purpose of recruiting the best candidates in line with our targets and principles. As Grand Gate, we attach the utmost importance to competency in the recruitment process. The open-ended questions on the application form give us a clue to understanding the competencies of our candidates from their resumes.
Regardless of the department making the evaluation, a candidate is expected to demonstrate competency in the following nine areas:
- Direction Setting
- Result Orientation
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Adaptation and Managing Diversity
- Customer Orientation
All or some of the evaluation tools listed below are used in assessing a candidate’s suitability for the job related to competency and technical ability in line with the requirements of the specific position:
- English proficiency
- Interviews based on competency
- Professional personality surveys
- Evaluation center: a candidate’s competency is observed and assessed through individual exercises and contributions to company work on various case studies.
If a candidate is suitable, the appropriate company managers will make an offer, and the candidate begins working for the company. The objective is to place people in appropriate positions by evaluating their knowledge, skills, and competencies.
In order to rapidly integrate our new colleagues into the company, we arrange an orientation program to include the following:
- Introduction of the Group: The Group’s vision, strategies, and targets
- Human Resources strategies and applications
- Company introduction: the company’s vision, strategies, and targets
- Introduction and information pertaining to a candidate’s specific function and position
We Believe in.